The Liu Employment Law Firm has over 20 years of unique experience representing both individuals and corporate clients. We have the privilege of representing clients in a variety of industries, including banking, insurance, high-tech, performance arts, restaurants, school districts, pharmaceutical, and wineries. This singular experience has afforded our firm the incisive edge in achieving excellent results as a trusted advisor and an aggressive advocate.
We provide a wide range of legal services, including advice and counseling, policy training, compliance audit, and litigation. We will advise the client of the best option that serves the client’s objectives. In all cases, we identify our clients’ needs, anticipate their needs, and always strive to exceed their expectations.
While outcomes will vary based on the factual circumstances in each case, you can be assured that in all circumstances we are committed to achieving the most favorable results possible. Client satisfaction is the driving passion for our success.
Some of our accomplishments include:
- Obtaining total recovery in seven-figures for clients in a variety of employee claims, including wage and hour actions, wrongful termination cases, and discrimination/ harassment cases based on race, gender, sexual orientation, age and disability;
- Prevailing in an unanimous jury trial in the federal court based on the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act concerning an independent contractor’s misconduct;
- Successfully seeking dismissal of staffing agency on a motion for summary judgment based on the joint-employer doctrine;
- Achieving a Stipulated Judgment in protecting a company’s customer list and other trade secrets along with obtaining substantial monetary damages;
- Obtaining a state-wide injunction in California against a company prohibiting its coercion of employees to engage in illegal sales activities; and
- Defeating a wage and hour class action in a cost-effective pre-certification stage in representation of a Fortune 100 company.